• First true 1:1 Macro Art lens with stunning resolution and clarity
• Focus-by-wire system for comfortable and precise focusing
• Compatible with Sony E-mount cameras with full-frame sensors
• Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
• Compatible with SIGMA ELECTRONIC FLASH MACRO EM-140 DG (adapter required)
• Compatible with SIGMA TELE CONVERTERS (Execpt for the Sony E-mount)
The Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro is the first prime macro lens to be adorned with the Art badge. Fully redesigned to deliver exceptional 1:1 (life-sized) magnification, the 70mm F2.8 DG Macro lens features a new coreless DC motor for extremely smooth autofocus performance. Prioritizing optical performance, the lens features an extending, floating, two-group focus mechanism. This configuration minimizes aberration to produce optimal results at any focus distance.
The Canon EF mount version of the lens is compatible with Canon's Lens Aberration Correction which performs in-camera corrections of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion, and more, to further enhance image quality.
|Construction||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view||34.3°|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 (Rounded Diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||25.8 cm|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:1|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)|
⌀ 70.8 mm x 105.8 mm
|Accessories||Case and Lens Hood (LH708-01) supplied|
DG - DG for Digital Full Frame and APS-C
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
** This product is developed, manufactured and sold based on the specifications of E-mount which was disclosed by Sony Corporation under the license agreement with Sony Corporation.