sd Quattro - Mirrorless Camera
• Two mode Autofocus system
• 29MP APS-C Foveon X3 Quattro CMOS Sensor
• No color filter array (CFA compromises sharpness)
• No color moiré generated and no blur filter needed, resulting in more realistic color
• Monochrome like B&W tonality with fine details preserved
• Mirrorless system, Dust & Splash magnesium alloy body
• Removable IR cut filter for creative IR photography
Designed for the artist who loves photography
The sd Quattro is a highly unique APS-C sensor mirrorless camera designed with the Foveon Quattro sensor. This sensor is renowned for its incredible image quality and color fidelity and produces imagery comparable to that of a 39MP DSLR with a Bayer-pattern sensor.
Its new physical design touts a two mode autofocus system, utilizing phase detection and contrast detection for optimal performance while a dust & splash proof magnesium alloy body make this system rugged and ideal for harsh conditions. While in “Auto”, a new 2.3MP viewfinder will toggle between the eye piece when the photographer raises the camera to their face and then toggle to the LCD screen as the photographer lowers the camera. The Super Fine detail mode takes full advantage of the Foveon sensor, capturing 7 different exposure in one click for the ultimate dynamic range (image can be extracted individually). The Sigma sd Quattro is manufactured to use the Sigma Global Vision lenses, renowned for their super IQ and performance.
|File size - JPEG|
|Recording pixels / Frame rate (Internal)|
|Cinema DNG recording media limits (Internal)|
|Movie format (External)|
|File size / Frame rate (External)|