OUR MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS
- SIGMA 24mm F1.4 DG DN | ArtAs low as €949,00
- SIGMA 20mm F1.4 DG DN | ArtAs low as €1.049,00
- SIGMA 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN | ContemporaryAs low as €999,00
- 90mm F2.8 DG DN | ContemporaryAs low as €719,00
- 24mm F2 DG DN | ContemporaryAs low as €719,00
- SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | SportsAs low as €1.429,00
- 35mm F1.4 DG DN | AAs low as €859,00
- 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN | CAs low as €879,00
- 35mm F2 DG DN | CAs low as €649,00
- 24mm F3.5 DG DN | CAs low as €549,00
- 65mm F2 DG DN | CAs low as €749,00
- 45mm F2.8 DG DN | CAs low as €699,00
- 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN | AAs low as €1.249,00
- 85mm F1.4 DG DN | AAs low as €1.049,00
Featuring the very latest technology, and combining optical performance with compactness, our high-performance Contemporary covers a wide range of needs.
All in Contemporary Series
Designed with a focus on sophisticated optical performance and abundant expressive power, our Art line delivers high-level artistic expression.
All in Art Series
Sophisticated optical performance and expressiveness, our Sports lenses deliver high action-capture performance, enabling photographers to get the shots they want.
All in Sports Series
Sigma storiesRead more
As I've been able to slowly, and safely, plan a few local trips around the San Diego area to take photos of the stars, I've been fortunate enough to bring the SIGMA fp along with me.
SIGMA is proud to present the 85mm F1.4 DG DN | Art. We took it to one of the most beautiful castles in the Netherlands for a stylish portrait shoot with Lady Marlies.
SIGMA offers a great variety of lenses, from ultra-wides to super-telephotos, primes and zooms, for many popular interchangeable camera systems. But which SIGMA lenses will fit which camera?
Join us in taking a first look at the latest additions to the SIGMA I series; 24mm F2 DG DN Contemporary and 90mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary.
The life and adventures of an astrophotographer can be a bit outside of the box. Follow photographer Jack Fusco on a hunt for the stars with the SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG DN | Art.
Photographer Alexandre Souêtre using the SIGMA fp L camera, calling it a powerful but fun tool for such a compact size.
Photographer Liu Bai: "The SIGMA I series are unusual in that they are a really good balance of portability and optical performance suitable for professional use. There aren’t many lenses on the market that can offer this."
Macro photography has no limits! Photographer Nick Vrona borrowed his kids toys for a really cool photoshoot!