50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
• Completely redesigned and reengineered
• Exceptional Image Quality
• Incredible focal point sharpness when wide open
• Pairs well with Pro-Level DSLR’s
• MTF A1-tested
• Front & rear lens caps and lens hood (LH830-02) is included
A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, smooth and accurate autofocusing and paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, the 50mm 1.4 is a high performance lens for the modern DSLR sensors. 13 elements in 8 groups allow for unsurpassed performance even at wide apertures and close-up photography is easily managed with a minimum focusing distance of 40cm.
The Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens is the new exceptional standard, standard prime.
|Construction||13 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view||46.8°|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 (Rounded Diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||40 cm|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:5.6|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)|
⌀ 85.4 mm x 99.9 mm
|Accessories||Case, hood (LH830-02) included|
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG - DG for Digital Full Frame and APS-C
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
** This product is developed, manufactured and sold based on the specifications of E-mount which was disclosed by Sony Corporation under the license agreement with Sony Corporation.