14mm F1.8 DG HSM | A
• World’s first and only Full-frame F1.8 ultra-wide-angle lens
• Exceptional optical performance ideal for ultra-high megapixel cameras
• Ideal for Astrophotography, Landscape Photography, Documentary and Architecture
• Featuring a large-diameter aspherical lens element
• Minimized chromatic aberation and distortion
• Mount with Dust/splash-proof construction
• Newly designed HSM with faster, yet smoother focusing
• Electromagnetic aperture control (for Nikon)
• Handcrafted in Japan
An updated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides fast and accurate autofocus while 3 Premium FLD and 4 SLD glass elements control chromatic aberration and sagittal coma flare. Building on the highly reputable Art line, the Sigma 14mm 1.8 DG HSM Art is designed to resolve the latest high megapixel DSLR sensors.
Like each and every Global Vision Lens, the Sigma 14mm 1.8 DG HSM Art is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility.
|Construction||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view||114.2°|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 (Rounded Diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||27 cm / 10.6 in|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:9.8|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)|
⌀ 95.4 mm × 126 mm
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG - DG for Digital Full Frame and APS-C
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
** This product is developed, manufactured and sold based on the specifications of E-mount which was disclosed by Sony Corporation under the license agreement with Sony Corporation.